Monday, May 12, 2008






TURNING SEVEN

This was Garrett's golden birthday - turning seven on the seventh of May! His enthusiasm about life and having a birthday was so fun to watch. It made me remember how much I looked forward to birthdays when I was his age! His class is studying space right now and so we made alien cupcakes that were a huge hit with the class and the teacher! He got some great presents and cards from so many people. I can't believe my little Garrett is seven. He is such a wonderful and loving little boy. We love our Garrett! Happy Seventh Birthday Garrett!




4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Lucky! Happy 7th Birthday buddy!!!

Chuckleheads said...

Look at that grown up boy! I can't believe how big he is! And mom...you are looking GOOD pregnant lady!

The Hansen Family said...

Happy birthday. We have a knock knock joke for you.
Knock knock.
Who's there.
Update.
Update who
Update your blog, we miss seeing what's happening with you guys. :-)
LOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!! :-D

96 Hours said...

I am doing this blog stuff now too.. can't wait to hear about your family news...