Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY XANDER!!!!!
This was his golden birthday - turning 10 on the 10th! He is such a great kid and I can't believe my little baby bug is double digits now!!!!

Eleanor enjoying the spoils of the evening!
Blowing out the 10 candles!!!!
Xander is really concerned about the environment and all about Virginia history and the Chesapeake Bay right now. He wanted a cardinal cake, since that is the state bird of Virginia. Not bad, not bad! I haven't totally lost my touch with cake decorating!!!! Happy Birthday Xander bug! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Happy 10th Birthday Xander! I cannot believe you are 10! Uncle Aaron and I went on one of our first dates with you when you were just a baby. But you are still just as dang cute, oh I mean handsome(now that you are 10 and all). Love ya big guy! Miss you!
Jenna- awesome cake!

Chuckleheads said...

OK...so Xanderbug isn't allowed to be that old. I remember the days when I lived with you for those two months and he would gaze up at me with those big eyes and coo "pooh" at me...and we'd play cirles with out legs while he'd snuggle with me in bed...and when he first started to read...

Waaaaaah! Turn back that clock!