Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sisters...

When I found out Savannah was a girl, I was very excited. It meant that Eleanor would know the joy of having a sister. I have five great sisters and three sisters-in-law who I love dearly. Words cannot describe the strength and joy I gain from them. Though miles separate us, I still feel so close to all of them. We have laughed and cried, fought and forgiven, hoped and dreamed, worked and wondered together. We have shed tears together and laughed until tears rolled down our faces. There is something special about having a sister. So here's to sisters everywhere...especially mine!

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Those two are a bests friends match made in heaven. :-) It really is so special that they have each other. :-)

Chuckleheads said...

Hey! Where is my TUNA? Ok...Lets forget the fights and just remember the laughter. Love you sissy.

Cothran Family said...

Ohhh Jenna, now I have to have a girl! Thank you for being the most amazing Mom, oh I mean sister ever! No, really, what would I do without you? I have to ask someone about all my weird family health problems and just someone to chat with. When I was a kid, you were forever awe-inspiring to me. I love you so much Jenna, thanks for being the sister that you are and for showing us all how to be sisters.