Saturday, March 7, 2009

The cutest kids in the world....

You're the cutest, the sweetest, the cutest little baby...oh, you're the cutest baby in the whole wide world....
Everyone always comments on Savannah's eyes....I wonder why!

I found my toes!
On my sixth month birthday, we decided to take some pictures with my brothers and sister...who do you think is the cutest?
Can you tell he and I are related? I love my big brother, Garrett!
Eleanor and I are best of friends! She is a great big sister...she takes good care of me and I love her sooooooo much! Yeah, I think I am the cutest! Xander isn't bad looking either!
I love my children...they are such great kids....even though having four is a lot of work, it is pictures like these that make it all worth while...we are so blessed to have these children in our lives...
My brother and sisters will remember this pose!
Happy six month birthday, Savannah! We love you!
These are the little Days of your life that make the biggest difference.....


4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my gosh those are some cute kids and some cute pictures! It's true Jenna, you have beautiful children...which is rather amazing considering Jason is their father:):):)

Haha! Nothin' but love for ya brother!

Andrea said...

I agree those are cute kids. You are one lucky mom.

Cothran Family said...

I agree that they are adorable kids! Savannah has gotten so big! These are adorable pictures Jenna, the kids are all happy and cute poses. We miss the Days!

Chuckleheads said...

Your kids are incredibly grown up and its causing me great anxiety. i order all of them to stop growing immediately.

Love, Auntie Anna.