Friday, May 15, 2009

Going to Grandmas....

So, we leave tomorrow to visit Grandma Annie and Pagah! Eleanor, Savannah and I will be there for a week. I am looking forward to relaxing, sewing, hanging out with sister Eliza and fam and just being with my mom! It's amazing how much preparation I had to do to be gone....almost more than just being here full time. Whew!
It will be sad to leave Xander, Garrett and Daddy Jason at home, but the boys will survive! Xander and Garrett can both cook and (sometimes) clean and entertain themselves. They have school everyday, so they will just have the afternoons to figure out.....
"Leaving on a jetplane....."sing with me! "Don't know when I'll be back again..."

5 comments:

Cothran Family said...

I am so excited! Yippeee! I finally get to meet Savannah, play with Eleanor and hang out with sister Jenna! Yahoo!

The Hansen Family said...

Come to Texas on your way home. We want our boys to now the benifactors of all their clothes, toys and books. :-) We'd give anything to see you guys! :-)

livelypen said...

How was your visit to Gramma Annie's? We missed you there, but look forward to catching you on your home turf!

Tisha said...

hope you guys had so much fun on your trip! so did jenny bennion tell you she discovered we're cousins over memorial day weekend? so funny we didn't figure it out earlier. she says your the best primary chorister EVER- like that EVEN surprises anyone :) love you guys!!

Chuckleheads said...

Are you back yet? I love those pictures you posted from our visit. such cute cousins!