Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY - June 21, 2009 If my life had gone the way that I planned it, I would have never met Jason Day. He came into my life unexpectedly. So unexpectedly, that my life was never the same again. It has been a long journey. A journey that where we are today is so much better than I could have ever hoped for or dreamed about. And though our life is not perfect, our life together is blessed beyond my wildest dreams. He completes me and make me deliriously happy. He is the absolute best!

As a father, he is wonderful. He loves his babies and loves being a daddy. He is concerned about our lives and a good example to us. He is a blessing to all of us.

Jason is a man among men. He has overcome obstacles in his life that have left others paralyzed in their quest to move forward. He is loving and kind. He helps around the house without being asked. He is very involved in the children's lives and they love him so much. He is a compassionate and thoughtful husband. He works extremely hard at his livelyhood and his church callings. He is funny and smart and gosh darnet! People like him!

Happy Father's Day to the best husband and father a girl could ever ask for! I love you forever!


WE LOVE YOU DADDY! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Chuckleheads said...

We love you too, Jason!