Sunday, August 16, 2009

72 hours of the Johnson family.....



One last swing on the rope swing from Uncle Ray...Eleanor was not too thrilled...

The Nordic princess, Lizzie, loved it!
Here comes Johnnie!
Oh, what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green.... swing in a tree so high? Is that what you do? So do I!
Lizzie and Eleanor with their fairie houses they built under the trees...
The boy cousins hanging out one last time...Johnnie and Xander - when did they get to be so tall?
Savannah liked Katie and would go to her without a problem...
She loved Johnnie and let him hold her all weekend....
But it took all 72 hours for us to get this shot!!!!
I love my Unlce Ray even if I act like a stinker when he tries to hold me!!!!!The final pose of the cousins.... Waving good-bye....
We'll see you in Palmyra, New York!
Did we really do all that in just 72 hours!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Chuckleheads said...

yes you did...72 hours of the johnsons...can't beat that. I wish we'd been there!