Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna!

I know! I know! Don't fall over in a dead faint.....yea, I am actually wishing you a Happy Birthday on your actual birthday....will wonders ever cease?
And you should feel quite special, since you are the ONLY one I have ever gotten around to doing this for!

But, nonetheless, I hope you had a great birthday. Even though you are having a great day in Prague! (hello, jealous me!) you are too far away to give you hugs and kiss your baby girl and just "hang out" - I miss those days...was that really 9 years ago? Love you sissy!

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Snappy snarfday to snoooooooo! love you banana! Jenna, you are supposed to post an embarrassing picture of Anna!

Chuckleheads said...

Well...that IS an embarassing picture of me. I didn't do my hair, by makeup isn't on and I'm not dressed to the nines. c'mon...you know what a diva I am! (ha ha ha...)

thanks for the birthday wishes, sissy!