Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have a lot to catch up on the blogging world, but I wanted to take the time to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all the moms out there, especially mine. I have the greatest mom in the world. From her I learned to love and be loved, to share and share alike, to be grateful for what I have and to always respect myself and the world.
My mom accomplishes more in a day than some people do in a lifetime. She is a great cook, a talented seamstress, musically talented and just plain fun to be around! I wish I could give her a hug every day! I love you mommykins! Happy Mother's Day!
And, just so you know, I wore purple today to honor her mother, my Grandma Butler, another great mom! She passed away 8 years ago today. I still miss her...angel kisses to you Grandma!

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Ditto. :) I will never catch up to her greatness!

The Hansen Family said...

AMEN.