Saturday, September 11, 2010

There's been a lot of BUSY DAYS around here.....

So, I am not quite sure where to begin.....it has been a glorious summer, full of great memories and learning experiences. It has been a summer that has made me appreciate my family more and realize how hard life really is for all of us. It's a hard road we walk every day, but we don't walk it alone. We have each other, no matter what.
It has been a summer full of events...some planned and other that sent me into a tailspin!
The good news is, we did everything on our summer bucket list, except the summer reading program and the Franklin Institute. Not bad. I feel good about that. My health allowed us to do more this summer than ever before.
So, the next couple of posts will be catch-up posts. I need to get back on track and keep this up. It is good for me and, as Grandpa Butler (and my mom) would say, "for my posterity!"
So, enjoy as the SUMMER DAYS unfold.......

No comments: