Sunday, January 2, 2011

My little Divas....

So, it is Winter Break (yeah, they don't call it Christmas vacation around these here parts!)
Anyway, it's time off from school and this is what my daughters look like every day. Hair fixed, dressed to the nines in boots and all sorts of fancy pants....me? Pretty much in sweats everyday.
I've got to hand it to Eleanor, though. She is a fashion diva. She ALWAYS looks good and put together! She takes care of her clothes, she loves to look good. She loves to wear lipgloss and perfume. She is my little diva, but I sure Love these little girls!

3 comments:

Anie said...

This picture is AWESOME!! Eleanor cracks me up- her expression, pose, all of it- I LOVE it!

Cothran Family said...

I love that picture too Jenna. And Halle is a little Diva because of her well dressed cousins. that is seriously cute!

Chuckleheads said...

So adorable. Eleanor reminds me so much of YOU, jenna!