Friday, June 28, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I love preschool!  I love how the children are so happy to see their moms and dads and how they want to show off.  Mother's day was a busy time for us.  Almost crazy busy!  There was a lot going on and our business is stressful.  But, I am so glad I came to this cute program, even though I just had my phone with me again!  I have got to start bringing my camera!!!

 My sweet Savannah was one of the loudest singers and so cute! 
Her teacher told me that she is the one who organizes everyone so they can learn the songs.
She makes sure they pick up their toys and they are quiet in line.  Hmmmm.....
I wonder where she learned that!!???!?

 I love you sweet Savannah!  I am so happy I am your mommy!
Crazy girl!  With some of her best friends....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your kids are so cute!!
Looks like a fun day.