Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hilton Head 2013

For the first time in about four years, Jason was able to come with us to Hilton Head!!!  The bummer?  It was freezing the entire time we were there!  I brought some sweatshirts, but we used them everyday!  Brrrr!  It didn't stop the children from running into the water the first day and loving the frigid waves!  It was like being on the Oregon Coast!


 Another bonus.....we got to have my dad come with us!

 Freezing water did not stop Savannah from getting war and screaming with delight as she played in the waves!
 I got them all in!  Probably my last "tubby" picture ever, but I love it!
 The highlight of the trip was the dolphin cruise.  The kids earned the cruise by learning math facts and doing extra homework on the way down.  I am so glad we did!  Our captain was amazing.  He was so fun and we saw dolphins!  Eleanor and Savannah (and myself!) were thrilled!!!










 Everyone got to be the captain for about 10 minutes!




 There were even pirates on board!!

 Last night there, we took a walk on the beach.  It was freezing, but so much fun just to spend time together.  I love this guy......





 Goop, goop together....merrily, merrily goop!
 Love my girls!
 Uhm.....when did Garrett start looking like this!!?!?  


 And then it was time to go home!  It was a very stressful trip with a broken down car and other drama from other family members, but we still had fun.  We still spent time together.  But, I have to say, this is the first vacation that I needed a vacation from.  Maybe next time, Hilton Head!  


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sad that your holiday was cold. Looks like a great place to go though!
What a cute family you have!