Sunday, December 14, 2008

If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves...

MEMORIES OF HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
THANKSGIVING 2008 If you want to know how much I love you...count the waves.




It's our favorite place to go. We play in the waves, relax in the sun, watch the dolphins swim just feet from the shore, make memories that last a lifetime, squish sand in our toes, enjoy the salty wind on our faces and build sandcastles to the sky....

My first trip to Hilton Head and I am already hooked!



The Beach Princess - you can't go to the beach without proper jewelry!

Xander loves to surf the waves (no matter the temperature of the water) and watch the dolphins swim just off the shore...


Garrett loves to surf, chase the seagulls and snuggle in his towel with a hearty snack to be ready to do it all again!

The things we do for mom and her pictures....

Are we done yet?
We're done!
Twelve years of marriage, four kids and every day, good or bad, is worth it. Jason is the best husband in the world and I am the luckiest wife in the world!

I have to have my royal robes to draw in the sand, but I will settle for a good beach towel if I must...

Brothers..friends...buddies...pals...it doesn't get any better than this!

THE DAY FAMILY 2008
Jason, Jenna, Xander (10), Garrett (7), Eleanor (3), Savannah (2 1/2 months)

4 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

I love this post...it makes me really miss you and your family. Waaaaaah!

Cothran Family said...

JEnna-
This is so awesome! I love this post too! Your family is so beautiful! We love you guys! Merry Christmas

The Hansen Family said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! You got some sweeeeeet pictures.....can't wait to get one. ( hint hint) :-) Love you mucho!!!! Lick kisses

Laura Smith said...

You have a beautiful family! It will be so fun to see all the fun things you are doing! Thanks for the Christmas card! Have a wonderful New Year!