Sunday, August 30, 2009

Father's Blessings for School

Because of his teaching schedule, Jason gave the children their father's blessings for school this evening. It was a wonderful experience for them. Each child was given such a unique blessing and promised amazing things this year! Even I recieved one and was told things I needed to hear and things I need to do to make this successful for our family.
It is countdown to craziness! Jason starts teaching tomorrow and has information nights at the school, then it is meet your teacher and then it will be the first day of school....am I ready to send them away every day for almost nine hours? I hope they know as they get in the car with dad how much I love them...sigh! I already miss them!


Last years picture.....

We have about one week until the rental calls start coming! Last year it was non-stop for a month. I had just had Savannah, Orion was here and Mom was here helping out. It was the best of times and the worst!!!! Our goal is 300 new rentals....pray for us! That will help us be almost debt-free with the expenses of the business and allow us to focus on building up the business and paying everything off. Wouldn't that be NICE?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Cothran Family said...

Where is this year's picture? I love those daddy blessings too!