Friday, September 11, 2009

Eleanor and Savannah

After seeing how cute little Beckham is on my sister, Emma's blog, I had to get some more pictures of my kids. Time and cooperation are essential and not always in my favor, but this is what we came up with yesterday....
This one of Eleanor is my absolute favorite....

I heart toes!
Getting Savannah to sit still for more than 1.2 seconds was a job and a half! Her dress was not quite white when we were done!



I love these two! I can't believe how blessed I am to be a mom to these two little girls.

2 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

What a great photo shoot.

The Hansen Family said...

See, the difference between mine and yours is that I had some one ELSE take mine, and yours look just as amazing! You are the talent wonder sister. Hands down! What SWEET SWEET girls! LOVE THEM!