Monday, September 14, 2009

Thirteen Reasons Why I LOVE You!


Thirteen Reasons Why I love you...

1. Every day for the past thirteen years has been worth it!
2. You send me flowers all the time.
3. You are a hottie!
4. Four Beautiful Children
5. Meditation from Thais
6. You get up with the children in the middle of the night for me
7. Birthday Rollovers are your forte!
8. You love me even when I don't like myself.
9. You like a clean house
10. Back scratches
11. Foot Rubs
12. You always call me Beautiful
13. I know you love me because you show it every day!

Happy Anniversary Jason! I love you!

3 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Happy Sappy Anniversary love birds!

Chuckleheads said...

YAY! Two of my favorite people are in love. Awwwwww.....

The Hansen Family said...

Oh, tender chunks of chicken... Now go have a rollover.