Friday, July 2, 2010

It's going to be a quiet fourth of July.....

We were all packed and ready to go....then Eleanor spikes a fever. She had been complaining all day that she did not feel well. I figured she could sleep in the car. We were headed to Pennsylvania to visit some dear friends. We debated and then she says her stomach hurt and she was going to throw up. Long story short, Jason took Xander, Garrett and Savannah. I stayed home with Eleanor. We felt really good about our decision....she has slept all day and ended up throwing up after drinking some Gatorade. Now she is asleep again and the house is really quiet! I miss them, but I know they are going to have a great time!
I took advantage of the quietness and cleaned and scrubbed and organized and got a lot of things done! I have a list of things I need to get done and have some fun things I can accomplish also. It's just so quiet.....

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

That actually sounds really fun right now:)

Andrea said...

Enjoy your quiet weekend. Hope she feels better! And you get lots done.