Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Reunion Memories....

I've been missing my family lately. There's been some stuff going on and some unexpected stress and I just wish I could go hang out with them and talk some of this out and let the kids play and just be together!
I have a great family....
We can all dance....
We have been blessed with great insight.....
We know how to fight a good fight....
And still remain friends.....
We can laugh at ourselves.....
And show emotion when needed....
Even though we can be a little fruity......
We've been taught good table manners.....
And we are o.k. with who we are.....
Yes, my family is the best and I love them so much! I am grateful for family reunions to help us remember how much we need each other, even when there is a lot going on and we struggle.
I hate that we live so far away from each other......

I hope they know how much I really love them and miss them....
And how sad I am that these cousins don't get to grow up together....
Even though they are still best of friends when they are together....
And make great memories every time they see each other....
I am especially grateful that my little two year old, when looking at the Christmas cards can pick out her little cousin and says, "Beebee Hayeee!" and points to her picture about a million times a day, because she knows her and remembers her!

And I am really grateful that since the family reunion, I've been able to give my Dad more hugs, talk, laugh and skype several times! Thanks, dad! I love hearing from you!
So, even though we only get together every three years...and the cousins grow up too fast....
It's my wonderful siblings that I am so blessed to have.
We are so different, and yet, I love each of them so much!
Yes, even these two!
Thanks family, for all the great memories of the family reunion. It made us stronger and taught us a lot. I hope you all have a great holiday season and that you know how much I love you! Lick kisses from your big sis!

1 comment:

Cothran Family said...

sniff...sniff...my sister loves all of us. Love you Jenna! I miss you and your family too much! Those were some awesomely, perfectly timed photos. You are such an amazing woman and friend. I am proud to be your sister. Merry Christmas