Monday, January 10, 2011

Having a Quack Attack!

So, for the BCS National Championship Bowl, we decided to show who we were voting for....OREGON! The kids designed their own t-shirts and then we used freezer paper to make the shirts. I posted the "how to" on my creative blog, www.onecreativeday.blogspot.com, if you really want to know how to make these super easy and super cute shirts.
This is how Eleanor dressed to paint her shirt....I made her put a big, old t-shirt over the top!
The boys hurried up and did the dishes so they could design their shirts....
Garrett chose a vintage design. I think it turned out awesome!
We made Savannah's perfect for a two year old....
Xander made his all by himself. He did a fantastic job. He loved it that is almost cryptic!
Sportin' our new duds!

Eleanor had to have cheerleader hair all day, so when she came home and changed out of her uniform, she could immediately be ready with her shirt!
baby QUACK!
Diva QUACK!



And, after eating all green and yellow food for dinner, this was our dessert!
So, even if they don't win, we at least had a great time and showed our Oregon spirit!

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

You are a much better wife than I. I just complained while Aaron watched MORE football. Way to be the supportive wife and mom. ADORABLE shirts and great idea. Even a cake?!!! wow!!!

Laura Smith said...

Oh my goodness. You are SO amazingly talented and such a FUN mom! I so wish we lived by each other so you could do fun things with my kiddos!!! You really are Fantabulous!!!

PS. LOVED your Christmas pictures!!!