Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Day Family Chamber Players

Jason and his family will be donating their musical talents for an upcoming Gala at the elementary school they all went to - Hollin Meadows. In return, they are getting some free publicity! I was chosen to be their photographer.
Here's Jason and his sisters, Jessica (r) and Alicia (l).....
I took this cute one of his parents - just like the one I did of my mom and stepdad this summer.
This is one of my favorites.....It would look good on the postcard I am creating for distribution.
And I love this one of just them.....
So, there they are! It will be interesting to see which picture they choose to use!

3 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

Great photos of a beautiful family! Nice job sis!

Cothran Family said...

Really good shots Jenna! I love that they all play. Pretty soon it will be your kids on a postcard

Andrea said...

Great job. You are so talented in so many areas! How do you do it?