Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentine Princess

E L E A N O R
This little girl is something else. She has grown up so much and is amazing. She is still very intense and can be exhausting at times, but I am really enjoying her right now. Her personality is very social and engaging. Her teachers LOVE her. She has a million friends at school and loves learning. She is reading now and devours books. She is writing every word she can think of to write and spells everything. She hates to sound it out and will only write it if it is written perfectly - of course!
She still loves to dress up and play with her baby dolls. She draws better than I did at her age and her attention to detail is amazing. She has started to organize everything. Her doll clothes are all neatly folded, her babies all lined up in the crib, her jewelry and make up in special boxes. I, of course, am encouraging it! I want her to be a neat freak like her mom!
I made her and Savannah Valentine dresses and she loved hers!
( Savannah wasn't in the mood for pictures because she was without a nap from 1:00pm church!)

She twirled and danced and twirled all day long in that dress! I 'm glad she liked it!
What a cute little Valentine sweetheart! I love you, Eleanor!!!!

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

So cute Jenna! I can't believe you can make dresses! I couldn't even make a blanket sewing straight lines! That is adorable! She is such a sweet girl.

Chuckleheads said...

my domestic diva sister. You continue to amaze me.