Monday, February 7, 2011

You can never have too much P.I.N.K!!!

The other day I was talking to my mom on the phone and this cutie pie came along.......the cape is one my mom made for Xander and Garrett a million years ago, but as you can see, it is still loved!
By the time I got the camera, the sunglasses and the tiara were off, but I still couldn't resist!
I started laughing and my mom told me to take the picture....so this one is for you, Mom!
This little girl is growing up so fast! I can't believe how time is flying! She makes my heart sing and I can't believe I can love a little girl so much.
The last few months have been very stressful for our family. Some unexpected trials and situations that are wearing on us. But, it's pictures like these, that make every day worthwhile!
Here are my two little princesses.....
I L.O.V.E. this picture!
Then, we have 5 year old diva girl, who loves to pose for the camera.....


Notice the eye shadow, compliments of her big sister! She calls it "maycop" in the cutest little two year old voice in the world.
Not unlike her older sister, she likes to pose for the camera also.





Complete with a performance and a dance and a song!
Another day we had to match our baby dolls...
I love it when they learn how to wink.....
Savannah loves her dolly, Flower!


Truly, I never thought I would be so happy as a mother to these two little girls. I look at these two little girls and it reminds me of all the great memories I have with my sisters. I hope they have just as good of memories someday too!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute! I love how girly they are. Hope things are getting better with all that you are going thru. Sounds like it would be a good story.

Chuckleheads said...

What pretty princesses. Thats why there is so much pink!