Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 11, 2011 is a very busy day this year. Very busy.
  • For one, it is my amazing husband's birthday.
  • It's also my cousin's birthday.
  • And Xander has play rehearsal and volleyball practice.
  • And we found out yesterday that there is a big meeting for all the teachers in Loudon county. I will be giving a big presentation and hopefully generating A LOT of business from this meeting.
  • And.....if everything works out.......my sister, Anna, and her two adorable girls will be coming to visit for a week!

I love it when I get to see my family!
It's such a great boost for me!
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you sissy!

2 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

I can't wait to see you too! I will call you this week to fill you in on how Space A works...the actual day we are arriving is very up in the air...but I can't WAIT to see you!!!!

Andrea said...

So.. how was the day??