Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jason and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary on the 14th of September. Well, He celebrated it by drinking the sparkling apple cider I bought and the chocolate covered strawberries I made. I laid in bed with a fever and a massive chest cold and watched.
His comment?
No matter what day it is, I will always love you.
We don't need an anniversary to celebrate how much I love you.

Yeah, I have a great husband.

And he is like that all the time. Just like the song from The Sound of Music, I often think that "somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good."

So, in honor of my husband, here are fifteen reasons I love him (in no particular order):

1. He loves me and he tells me a lot.
2. He is a good father.
3. He can bring me to tears when he plays the violin.
4. He knows how to calm me down.
5. He works four jobs so I can be a stay at home mom to the children.
6. He loves the Lord and he lives the gospel.
7. He still makes me twitterpated.
8. His kiss still makes my knees weak.
9. He likes to dress well and take care of himself.
10. He is a good listener.
11. His laugh always makes me smile.
12. He holds my hand all the time.
13. His rule in the house is I can do whatever I want to it as long as I live in it.
14. His children adore him.
15. I adore him. Everything about him. All of him.

I love you Jason Day! You are my everything and I am so blessed to have you!
Thank you for 15 great years!
I am looking forward to many more!

No comments: