Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I dressed the children up the other day, grabbed a pumpkin, a leather chair, some snacks, a blanket and a few suitcases and wandered into the woods behind our house. Here's what we ended up with.......

Some of the pictures turned out better than others......
But, for the most part, they all looked great! I was really happy about how cute they turned out! Much better than their school pictures I paid too much money for!!!!
This one is my favorite! It was actually the last picture we took and I love it!!!!
I found the suitcases at the thrift store the week before and thought they would make cute props. They did!





This cute one of Eleanor is my favorite! She really knows how to work the camera! I don't think I have a bad picture of her that day!


And this cute little thing! She was such a trooper! She did a great job also!
And the boys did well too. I love this one of them.

Garrett looks so much like his dad in the picture when he was this age!







Our neighbors, the Imeishes, came with us in the beginning. The idea was to get some good picture with all the kids. They are all practically siblings anyway!





This is my favorite of the girls. So cute!


I wish I had a better camera. My camera is giving me fits right now and it is frustrating. But, all in all, it was a productive morning! And now I have some cute fall pictures of the kids!!!

2 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

Absolutely adorable photos!!! Great job sissy!

Andrea said...

Those are awesome photo! I never get the school photos, but have my sister take nice ones instead. I love your props! Such cute kids you have!!