Friday, February 10, 2012

Grateful for the Spirit in my life....

I was asked to give a talk on Sunday. All week long I have thought about it. The subject is LOVE, which is appropriate for Valentine's Day, of course. But that is a broad subject with a million different ways you can go. Even though I have been praying and pondering about it all week, this morning was the first time I have had to sit down and figure out what I am going to say...I am amazed how Heavenly Father showed me his will and guided my thoughts as to what direction I am to go with this subject. It is a manifestation of his love, for sure, and I am so grateful for the spirit in my life.
The song I taught the primary children in January states, "As a child of God I receive special light, the Holy Ghost helps me to know what is right." I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who loves me enough to bless me with the Holy Ghost, to guide me and protect me and bless me.
I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

wish I could be there for your talk.