Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grateful and Happy!

Day two of 70 degree weather. It makes you want to get things done and conquer the world. When I went to work out this morning at the gym, I felt the sun on my face and was grateful and happy.
Grateful for the fact that I can work out. For so long, I couldn't even get out of bed. All those years of aching joints and headaches and "bad days" are diminishing. Yes, I still have them, but I am getting better every day. I am grateful for a body that is responding to my strict lifestyle and I am grateful that I am alive.
And happy because the sun is shining and the birds are singing and the trees are bursting with buds and it all just makes me so happy! How can you not feel happy when you see daffodils everywhere in full bloom!?!? The wind blowing in my hair and the warm sun on my shoulders.
I am truly blessed and I want everyone to know how grateful and happy I am today!

2 comments:

Anie said...

YAY for warm weather and SPRING time!!!!

Becca said...

Good for you Jenna! We're enjoying the warm weather here also and love to see spring coming! So glad to hear you are doing so well. WE love you!