Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Girls Weekend.....

This year Eleanor refused to play sports.  She wanted to dance.  It took me forever to get my act together to put her in a class.  She loved it!  She was good at it.  She put one hundred percent effort into it!  At the end of the class, they did a presentation for us.  Here are some of the things she learned.....

 I was never a dancer.  I always wanted to dance, but there was never an opportunity to do so.  There is just something so darling about a little girl in a tutu.  I thought she was so beautiful and feminine!





 Her teacher was amazing also!  We loved our ballet class.  Now we have to take the curriculum classes.  That basically means more money and time.  She is begging to continue, so I guess we will try it....
 That same afternoon, we had a violin recital for Jason's studio.  Savannah and Eleanor played in the recital.  Garrett was at a scout campout and Xander stayed home to meet Garrett when he came home.  Busy day!
Savannah stole the show with her cuteness.....



 Eleanor did an amazing job on her solo.  She is getting so good at the violin!
 No concert is complete without flowers for my girls in their favorite colors!  Yellow for Savannah and pink for Eleanor!
 A very proud momma with her girls!!!

 Just a few fun pictures after the concert......

No comments: