Monday, January 6, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

I have a really difficult New Year's Resolution this year...one of the hardest I have ever made.
It won't be easy to keep, but I know that going in.
I am going to start saying "NO" to requests.
For me, it is a big thing.
I overbooked myself last year.
I let important things slide.
I wore myself out and was grouchy at myself and my family.
I stopped exercising.
Just stuff like that that cannot happen again.
I need time for myself and my family to be organized and ready to take on the world.
My kids are growing up too fast and I don't want to miss it.
I also am going to start blogging again.  I need to take the time to document what is happening in our family.  I cannot be too busy for that.
So, here I go on my new adventure!
Some of the posts are going to be "catch up" posts with not a lot of great writing, but I need to get back on track and caught up.
So, a very Happy New Year to everyone!
I can't wait to see more of you!
Jenna

1 comment:

Chuckleheads said...

Yay! Can't wait to read more!