Thursday, March 6, 2014

So, now we are in March and I haven't posted once.  Nice try on the New Years Resolution!
But, having said that, there has been a lot going on.
We are moving our home based business, Day Violins, to a new location...OUTSIDE of our basement!  It is a scary and exciting and stressful and very time consuming endeavor!
Also, a year ago, I was asked to help with Mormon Prom for our stake.  It is a year-long project, taking all my free time and energy.
The Relief Society presidency work has also taken up a lot of time.  So many meetings and being in charge of the monthly meetings.....I never went before because I was so busy, now I am making time to be there.
And, we got a dog....It's a whole entire story about how he came into our lives.
So, patience with me, please!  My goal is to catch up and stay on top of it all!  Just having a few hiccups along the way!

No comments: