Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching up....



Another Snow Day.....Some people are complaining and sick of them....I am loving every minute of them. Waking up in the morning to the quiet, beautiful earth makes you take a deep breath and remember.....regroup.....regenerate.....refresh! I love crisp, clean and white anything, so a good snowfall is just the thing to start my day!
I thought January would slow down, but it seemed to speed up. I will catch up on all the events later. February is slower, maybe because of the snow days. We've cancelled church twice and this weekend they are expecting another 12-20 inches!

2 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Looks like you stole all the good snow from Utah. We just have icky old icy stuff. I've never seen the front of your house! Amazing and beautiful Jenna! Wow!

The Hansen Family said...

I've never seen your house! It's BEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaAAAAAAAAAAAutiful! Snow and all!