Sunday, March 14, 2010

When I can't find the iPhone.....

I have to admit, I wasn't enamored with the iPhone....until I got one! And my techno savvy 21st century children L.O.V.E. to play with it and, as you will see....take pictures. I just learned how to download them to the computer tonight and thought I'd share some gems......








You'll notice Savannah is a very popular subject for photos....and it's not from lack of knowledge with playing with the darned thing! She's as good as the older kids when it comes to the games and such! Amazing!
My favorite part of the phone? Texting my husband! I know that sounds crazy, but my sister, Eliza, was the one who encouraged me to get texting. Jason and I text all day long and I don't have to interrupt a class! He just replies when he's done!

1 comment:

The Hansen Family said...

Cute. I love it when we find suprises like that. I still need to get on the bandwagon with texting....and I'm the youngest!

I am so lame.