Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I love them like my own.......

This little girl has stolen my heart.  She is the daughter of Candice, who we have known for many years.  Over ten.  Candice and her family have been a part of our lives and we love them like they were our own.  Candice even lived with us for awhile.  And we have been able to be a part of her life and love her and watch her grow.  This little one, Paytin, is now in our lives.  She has been living with us off and on for about a month.  Candice is trying to make some positive changes in her life and we are helping her out by having Paytin live with us. 
 
 It has been very interesting to have a little toddler back in the house!  I was used to having everyone brush their own teeth and be potty trained.  It's back to diapers and naps!  Candice is a good mom.  She is a survivor.  She is going to make it and she will get back on her feet and have Paytin in her life again.  I am just glad she loves her daughter enough to call us so we can help her out when she needs it.
That is why my posts have been so sporadic!  It's been crazy busy around here!  I'm hoping to get caught up and back on track.  If not, I will just enjoy the snuggles and baby talk and chubby hands that reach for me to hold her tight and enjoy every minute of this beautiful little angel named Paytin.

No comments: